Monday, April 4, 2011

4 Days Remaining

Met up with Snore. He covered everything that happened today pretty well. I'm still beat up and out of sync with my normal happy fun loving self, and he didn't get ALL the details perfect, but he got most of them. He found out from an ancient evil from an ancient land that Time Lord just stabbed me in the back. I believe him, because too many things add up.

Well damn.

Not going to be able to verify that until I'm down to 2 days remaining, at least. Meanwhile, if what's going on in Newark is what I think is going on, tomorrow's going to be one hell of a day.

Well damn.

I need a bottle of Woodford's Reserve. It's a bourbon kind of night. It'll have to wait though. I need a clear head tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Now hang on a second.

    Time Lord may - MAY - have written that invisible post (still can't see it?), but that hardly equates to him stabbing you in the back. Really, he hasn't done much of anything, just posted a cryptic little story.

    Don't jump to conclusions about a dear friend just yet. I'm sure there's an explanation.

    -hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Ryuu. First, I know he didn't write that. He's an engineer, he couldn't write if his life depended on it. What I do know, however, is that he's one of two people that can get that far inside my head to place a perception filter without me noticing, and you saw the other one die.

    I don't know what he's thinking, but I'd like answers. Right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much longer. Either He will kill you, or I will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay safe (as much as you can.) and be careful who you trust. Never know who's really trying to help you and who's just trying to use you.

    ~Eternally Anonymous~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheesh. Good luck. Keep Snore safe, I'd hate to see him die of all the wackness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any idea WHY he stabbed you in the back?

    ReplyDelete