Sunday, March 27, 2011

11 Days Remain, RESCUE IS GO -/|\- Id Info -/|\- Bugs Bunny Protocol is In Effect



We're on our way.

Yesterday was about preparations. Dear god, I'm no Ritualist, but I can fake it when I have to. I hope I faked it hard enough. Ryuu got in touch with Lucien, I got a response, we are ON THE MOVE.

I've arrived at Ryuu's place. She's driving, I'm meditating and projecting in the back. I need the room to relax and use my tools. We're going to get exactly one shot at this.We need to target it down to the finest millimeter.

I'm putting something together. Damn will it be amazing if it actually works. I feel like I'm going insane all over again. Right on the edge with 11 Days to go. I'll never get the whole story written down by then, but it won't matter. THIS is why I do what I do. That wonderful moment before you start to do something absolutely insane that might or might not save the world, but will DEFINITELY muddy the waters. That moment where you crack your knuckles and get ready to dive headfirst into something bigger than you should by any rights consider diving into. No good plan on hand, the best you'll have is a mediocre plan and a prayer. If I'm not insane, then I am insane, because I'll never survive in normal society like this. This moment, this moment right here, when you're hatching a plan and putting all the pieces together: I need it, like a junkie needs his fix. I need that glorious rush as the whole world come together in my head.

I might lose all my Days in one go, and be on the run come next week. I might never get the whole story written down, and might never get the chance to confess all of my messed up life. I might be a dead man walking. But so long as one person still believes in you, and so long as there's at least one move left to play, it's what you've got to do.

Kay. Hold on. We're on our way.

-/|\-

Ended up giving Invocation of Id whatever I could find out regarding the matter we discussed. Where he goes from there is up to him. Good luck to 'em, 'cause it's a doozy.

-/|\-

Forgemaster Called. Someone set his house on fire. You've got to be kidding me. "Hephaestus will Burn."
Okay Lucy. THAT was uncalled for. In the words of Bugs Bunny, "Of course you realize, This Means War."

2 comments:

  1. Hey. At least it was not YOUR house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He probably would have cared less if it WAS his house, Bitchstar. I know you're dead, but hell. People didn't deserve your particular brand of villainy.

    You're an inspiration, Nick. You make me want to write MY story. Most of the time, I'm pulled to it like a moth to the flame. I'm still horribly reluctant most of the time. But when I read about the shit you've been pulled into, I feel a little better. A little more inspired. A little less useless. So, yeah, I guess I should be thanking you.

    ReplyDelete