Wednesday, March 2, 2011

An Aside

I will promise anyone who reads this that, until we hit the point of my college years, everything you read here will be as true and factual as it can be. The fact that I might be completely insane will be noted in full, and I will be the first to point out everything that might be wrong with the events in question. I am either completely correct about all of these things, or I'm bugnuts insane. There is no in-between, its one or the other and I don't like either option.

Once we reach my college years though I was in a period where, as you will find out, I was mostly dead or disconnected from many things. I cannot be certain if the things that happened then were real, part of HER mind-games, or something else's altogether. I haven't talked about HER yet, but lets just say that reality gets a little fluid around her. Tao was there to help me keep it together when things were at their worst, but the actual truth behind the events in question is completely unknown to me. I can honestly say I have no damn clue what caused everything that was happening out at college. When the seven of us got together, the world shook, and that's not even counting what the other people who moved in our circles were up to. The desert was a strange place. Things happened there, and I don't know what to tell you about them. No one has to believe anything. Everything before the college years is the truth as I know it. Everything during them is anyone's guess.

All of that said, I'm doing my best to start from the beginning of the story and to just keep writing until I hit the present time. If I did anything else, I don't think anyone would understand what the hell I'm talking about.

Who am I kidding? This whole aside is mostly my way of avoiding writing about what happens next.

1 comment:

  1. I have to be a brat and ask... what happens next?

    I was forever the girl that loved spoilers, then hated when the people I read about went through pain. I imagine you've gone through much pain in your many years. It's a little late, but I wish you luck, Sagey. Every bit of it I can give.

    ReplyDelete